Purple Pot is hiring an Operations and Marketing assistant. Come and join an exciting and growing company and help raise funds for charity!
You can find the full job description below.
Operations & Marketing assistant
The Company: www.purplepot.io
Purple Pot sources and supplies contactless payment devices/boxes to companies and business events enabling businesses to easily collect donations for their nominated charities with a tap of a card or smart phone by their staff, corporate guests or clients.
Through various partners we organise the contactless hardware, payment system and clearing of donations into the right charities bank accounts.
We charge corporate clients (“pot-holders’) a moderate rental fee per pot (per event or per month.)
Whilst we have use of a small central London office, Purple Pot is currently a virtual company.
This is an exciting and varied role with room for expansion and progression for the right person as the company continues to grow.
- Manage all logistics of Purple Pot orders and event bookings (including setting up/packing up devices at Purple Pots central London office ready for dispatch/booking couriers/taking to Post office and sometimes physical delivery to nearby location)
- When on client site, set up, check and show pot holders how to use them
- Organise the collection and return of pots when event or rental period is over
- Monitor, track and pull regular transaction reports from our internet dashboard portal and send updated reports to pot holders (clients)
- Occasionally trouble shoot devices, connect LAN cable and liaise with supplier if a device should need attention
- Manage Social Media platforms (proactively update with new client placements/follow up with leads)
- Keep database updated, record leads & upcoming events
- Help with updating the Purple Pot website
- Ad-hoc research, logistic and marketing tasks
- Good client-facing and handling and telephone skills
- Communicative and proactive attitude
- Practical & can-do approach
- Team player
- Flexible about time and work style
- Freelance /self-employed preferred
The hours and pay
- £12-15 an hour (depending on experience and skills) paid monthly or fortnightly
- 3 days, likely 18-20 hours a week (can be flexible of days/hours)
- Usually one day/week at our small London office in WC1 (remaining time remote working/delivering & collecting pots – Start asap.)
- Contact: Martin Loat 07769 706030 or Kate Maples 07854 231298